Do guys like short or tall girls?

Well, I'm kinda confused. When I was shorter, like last year. Many guys seemed to be looking my direction, when I'm in a mall. But I guess I grew! Now, I feel like a freaking giant, I'm not unique anymore... So guys, do you prefer short, tall, average sized? Or whatever alien size there is now (; hahah. Tell me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• how tall are you anyway? guys like all sorts of heights. so there are definitely guys out there who like tall girls. my friend is 6'0" with a guy who is shorter than her and they are the cutest couple ever :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hehe.. Well, actually... I'm not sure, but in school I'm considered tall. But I'm def. Not 6'0 (:

• Show All
    • Ahh. Hah! I'm not saying I'm tall and hate it. Its just I wish I shrunk at least one inch shorter... You know? Well, a girl can dream.. But no I'm not taller than most guys.. Just wish I were THAT size. Heh, my mom used to be taller than me.., Now I'm the giant, I just feel uncomfortable being taller.., its hard shopping with a shorter person.XD

• haha I can understand. I'm quite tall but I've always been that way, so I'm used to being the tall one amongst my friends haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• This question should be updated to ask the height of the person responding. I like girls that are shorter than me and I am 5'8. Girls between 5'1-5'5 are ideal

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way... Maybe a bit on the taller side since I'm pretty tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 4'8" and 5'10"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a height preferences besides her being shorter then me and that's not hard considering I'm little taller then average. I do know a lot of guys who like short girls, I think it has something to do with protective instincts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the guy and his height because I get called shorty and I'm a little over 5'5 but I know tons of girls that are shorter than me.. I know lots of guys shorter than me but I also know tons that are same or taller than me.. just depends on the guy again.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy that I like was teasing me because I'm short. But then he said "Don't worry, it's a good thing ;)"

So I'm guessing it's better to be short/average

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, but you know what?, if your considered short and cute you'll never be considered sexy.. Just cute xD

• Show All
    • I'm not short lol, I'm just shorter than him. I would say I'm average height...

you didn't offend me don't worry!

• Haha.. Average can pull off both XD

• It usually depends on his height. Some guys like tall girls, some guys like short, and others dgaf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes