How long do you wear your clothes for?

I've noticed some people will wear something different every day. And some people will wear something for 2-3 days. The question is particularly pertaining your days at work or school, every day clothes.

• 1 day. A new outfit every day.
  • 2 days. I'll wear something longer than a day.
  • 3 - 3+ days. Three days or longer
    Vote C
  • Longer than a week
    Vote D

6131

Most Helpful Girl

• I think life would be easier if it were Legal to walk around naked. So much water and electricity and fabric saved! And you'd never need to worry about laundry

But there are those people who have obese phobias and wouldn't last two seconds in a fast food store. Eh, exposure is the fastest way to fix that