How long do you wear your clothes for?

I've noticed some people will wear something different every day. And some people will wear something for 2-3 days. The question is particularly pertaining your days at work or school, every day clothes.

• 1 day. A new outfit every day.
    Vote A
  • 2 days. I'll wear something longer than a day.
    Vote B
  • 3 - 3+ days. Three days or longer
    Vote C
  • Longer than a week
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think life would be easier if it were Legal to walk around naked. So much water and electricity and fabric saved! And you'd never need to worry about laundry

But there are those people who have obese phobias and wouldn't last two seconds in a fast food store. Eh, exposure is the fastest way to fix that

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 60

• I will wear my work pants up to three days and my work apron up to three days before washing them, but I normally wash my work shirts everyday.

As for everyday wear, it honestly depends on my mood. Sometimes I will wear the same outfit twice in a week, but not back-to-back days. For my workout clothes, I will wear my running pants up to three days when I run through the suburbs, but when I run on the trails I have to wash them everyday to get the mud off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do either; I don't wear the same outfit in a row, but I will wear anything (except underwear) a few times times before it is washed, probably about 4 times. I have different clothes that I wear in the house (more like pajamas) that I change into when I get home, so then my clothes don't become dirty as quickly and I can wear them longer without getting dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to save the environment by not washing my clothes so often so as long as they don't smell or have stains on them I'd rewear them again.

3|1
    0|0
  • I reuse jeans several times before washing them. I always use new shirts unless I'm just looking for a shirt to sleep in. I always get new underwear, but bras on the other hand get worn several times before getting washed.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I don't change everyday are my jeans, pajamas, and towel. I wear my pajamas in a cycle so if I have three pants I wear one then the other and the other and I'm back to the starts again. Same for towels and jeans. Shits, bras, and panties are a must always change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jackets& shoes maybe 2-3 days but I can't stand wearing it 5 days in a row to school..idk why but it gets on my nerves when guys at my school where the same outsit everyday it makes me think they don't wash their clothes even though he might have a different under shirt or wash it everyday.you can't tell if its a hoodie that's always zipped up or has no zipper

0|0
    0|0
  • new outfit every day,and I never wear the same thing more than once within a week or two,except maybe jeans but I try to avoid that too. it's not really something I HAVE to follow,but I have enough clothes to follow that rule

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill wea Jeans or pajama bottoms multiple days (like maybe 2-3 days), sweatshirts maybe like 3 days out of the week, and bras 2 days max but everything else is worn once and washed

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans 1 or twice depends on if I wash cloths before I get a chance to wear them more than once.

Tops once before washing.

Pj's 3 days 4 is really pushing it.

Also depends on if I am sweating (Winter and Summer).

Truly though if I am at home for days lounging I can alternate two tops and two bottoms for those days especially if it's Pj's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to change my home clothes every couple of hours just to feel fresh. outside I always wear outside clothes. in the house ony inside the house clothes. I don't like the outside germs on my furniture.

0|0
    4|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 31

• It's different depending on which types of clothes and how busy I am.

When I'm busy, sometimes I'll wear clothes for about 1-2 times as long as I do otherwise, mainly due to me not getting around to washing them.

Shirts: 1 Day

Pants: 3 Days

Underwear: 2 Days (I need to get more underwear. I don't like wearing them more than once.)

Socks: 3 Days (Same with socks.)

I started wearing clothes longer in order to conserve on energy and water usage, to decrease my carbon footprint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something new every day (don't usually rewear any article of clothing). Do 4 loads of laundry every week or two. Water and soap are cheap!

About the only thing I don't change out everyday is my bathtowel. I change it out when it starts smelling musty.

0|0
    0|0
  • It Depends. During the winter, I have 2 long sleeved shirts which I swap everyday for like 2 weeks before I wash them. I wear the same home pajama pants in the winter, and shorts in the summer for 2 weeks before I wash them. But I wear a different pair of socks, and different boxers everyday.

1|1
    0|0
    • It means that you are going to wear the same shirt on Monday and Wednesday. At my college I have classes with the same people on Monday and Wednesdays so this is not a good idea. =)

• T-shirts, boxers, and socks I'll change everyday. Jeans are usually an exception though, depending what I'm doing during the course of a day I may very well wear a pair for 2-4 days. Dirty, beat up and worn out jeans are what give people character. Just keep it within reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • For school days I would wear something different every day but they're pretty much the same clothes I've had since I haven't gone shopping for new clothes in over a few months. So I'd have to go with the choice: Three days or longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not a correct poll option for me. I change shirts every day, and jeans and sweatshirts I can wear multiple times. I really only have two pairs of jeans I wear all week haha. They just never get dirty/ smell bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear my jeans many days because I don't have but 2 pairs, but underwear, socks, and shirts daily. I may wear my socks a few days in row because sometime I have to take them off for work because I work in pool of water a lot with kids, but never the same shirt especally sweating in it for 18 hours + in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I change my outfit everyday. I try completely to differentiate Monday clothing from Tuesday by wearing different colors and fashion styles. For example, I may wear the same jeans on Monday, and Thursday and I will wash them only after wearing for a few days.

Its harder to wear new clothing everyday in the Winter since winter clothing is more expensive and I can't afford to buy more than a few pieces of clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I change my shirt, underwear, and socks at least once a day, more if I exercise. I wear my jeans for at least a week. In fact I just leave everything except my phone in my pockets when I my jeans off because I know I'll be wearing them the next day.

0|1
    0|0
    • If I wear an undershirt, a long-sleeve tee, and a short-sleeve tee, I may rewear the short-sleeve tee once just because there's two layers between it and me.

• I have two sets of clothes each lasting about 3 days. My work clothes I change every 2-3 days depending on the weather. My other set of clothes may last 4-6 days, these are my clothes I go do errands and run to the store in. I figure I'm only dressed in them for about 2 hours at most a day, so they aren't really ever getting dirty. I guess when you have the luxury of living alone and sitting around in your underwear all day your clothes aren't getting dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes