Why are girls so insecure about their boobs?

My girlfriend flipped sh*t on me for trying to take her bra off, I asked her why and she said they were too small. She's a 32C or something and her boobs are like the perfect size. Why does it seem like all girls are insecure about their boobs?

181

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, maybe it's because whenever guys see a pair of DD's their eyes pop out of their head and whenever there's a hot celebrity with small boobs guys go, "She's hot even though she has small boobs." Any guy who wants to know why girls get insecure about their breast size (or any other physical aspect about themselves) just needs to look in the mirror, look at your friends, and look at 99% of guys and you'll find the problem. I'm a 32A and I hate having small boobs, I feel like I have to stay thin to be attractive because I definitely don't want to be fat with small boobs. I don't fill out my clothes the way I'd like to, whenever I go out I feel like I have to wear a padded push-up bra just so I don't look like I'm 12, and I definitely worry about hooking up with a guy and then having him be disappointed with my boobs. You're girlfriend on the other hand has no reason to really be insecure, C's and D's are like perfect.