Girls only! What made you start growing an interest in wearing thongs?

Well as I look more at advertisements now it seems like the only kind of panties they want girls to wear now is thongs (especially the age range of maybe 15-22). So what grew you interest into wearing thongs? Why do you wear them?

Only asking to understand a womens thoughts better.
So since it seems like panty lines seems to be a top answer... Are the lines a problem because you feel like it's embarrasing when others can see them or is there something else to it?

130

Most Helpful Girl

• Panty lines are pretty much the top answer because in my opinion panty lines are embarrassing for other people to see because they know what type of underwear you are wear. I guess I would compare it to a muffin top, you wouldn't want a muffin top to show, kind of similar.

Other than panty lines in yoga pants, spandex (volleyball), skirts. I wear them for comfort. I think that they are more comfortable than regular underwear, plus I think they are much cuter.