What is the least attractive part of you?

Lol I don't know why I'm just interested =P I think my worst qualities are either my super hairiness, or my beer gut lol so what bout yall

199

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• eeh. my FACE. the thing is, I'm asian, but was adopted when I was like 8 months old into an all white family from jersey. I don't think my face is UNattractive, I just feel like it doesn't fit with who I am as a person and personality-wise. I'm like the whitest Asian you'd ever meet, so whenever I look in the mirror it's kind of like ugh. but whatever, I pretty much don't care anymore.

• Lol sounds like a fun mix oh jersey... I we love ya

• I am stubborn , blond at times(even though I am a natural redhead- go figure) I am not that tidy when it comes to clothes -I am very messy , I tend to find the most dangerous thing in the room and fall over that.Besides that I am normal enough. If you are referring to personal appearances then I would say my baby face shaped face.

• Lol blonde? Soo mean =P lol aww baby faces are cute tho XP

• Well I Should of said I have moments where I act stupid and don't realize it til I get the !"wtf" are you doing face... you know...baby face ... urgh ... cute ? ahahahha I am far from cute .

• I don't want to sound like I have a huge unbreakable ego but I find I'm attractive, I guess the only thing I hate about myself is my feet? as in physical traits, I think I need a pedicure soon but the rest of me I love very much ^_^

• Not really a feature... But for some reason you can see my veins really well (everywhere and anywhere on me...). My friend pointed it out one time and now I'm so self conscious :o and then my paleness...

• London ts problem because of your paleness =P but I hey your a vampires dream come true XP

• Ha, thanks... So much :p as soon as you find a vampire let me know okay?

• My hips and thighs. I am constantly battling to eat them exactly where I want them...it's like this permanent war.

• stomach. I wouldn't necessarily say it's fat and gross or anything but it isn't nearly as flat or toned as I wish it was. and my butt is too big.

• Everything but I guess my stomach, ass, and nose are the worst.

• My legs Individually they are quite nice but together they just don't work in my opinion and my baby toes they practically have no toenail and look like they have little humpbacks.

• stomach

• ? I like in what way? Mine is really hairy so I think it looks seird

• How ugly and broken I am inside...

• Nose and legs.

• Lol really? Hmm I've never really thought about those sorts of things... I us guys are kinda clueless at times

• I just looked at your post pics (not stalking). And unlike look pretty don't worry bout your looks =P

• hmm maybe my legs

• My face because it's really flat and my legs.

• I think you're pretty.

• Well it's better than a pancake ass like mine haha. But seriously you're pretty I wouldn't worry about it.

• I like pancake faces and asses! :-D

• My nose and sometimes my height , I'm 5'8

• My height I'm too tall :( haha

• my shyness

• I have a really ugly, vicious temper.

• Definitely my hair! I am a hairy girl and it takes a lot of effort to keep myself looking feminine.

• I gotcha do you have to do all of the waxing eyebrows? Ugh I h8 it was the hurts.. M

• I don't wax my eyebrows, but I wax the rest of my body occasionally. It's actually not too painful anymore.

• Really? Ugh id look forward to that day, and lol noo worries

What Guys Said 9

• i'm pretty sure my gall bladder is straight disgusting

• Probably my hairiness also. *high five*

• My legs and my flabby gut.

• Physical: Feet

Personality: Poor work ethic

• I am scared of commitment.

• Probably my hairiness as well.

• my t*ts

• I can be a bit snobby sometimes

• My crippling cowardice.