Should I be ashamed of being metrosexual?

I consider my self metro sexual, is it something that I should hide and not let a lot of people know about it?

Is it shameful to be metro?

3032

Most Helpful Girl

• I think metrosexual guys are really hot

• lol thanks for boosting mister arrogant's ego.

• it doesn't "effect" you? you mean it doesn't affect you. seriously, learn to spell. you make too many spelling mistakes. look, I don't disrespect you. you're the one who started it. by the way, sissy is a quote from an article I read (about metrosexual guys). sissy is not an insult. metrosexuals are sissies (not all of them, but most are). that's a fact. calling a gay man gay doesn't offend him. calling a metrosexual sissy doesn't offend him (since that's what he is).

• again: nothing wrong with being metrosexual. as long as you don't overdo it (shave your legs/care about male cosmetics), you'll be okay. good luck to you.