Alternative girl with tie?

Simple what would you think of this outfit: Plain jeans, Black shirt and a lose red necktie? I'm kinda alternative, but nothing big. I'm not directly Emo or something like that, I just tend to like the color black (on me as clothes or hair color) more. I wear "normal" clothes everyday, but want to mix it up a little. Do guys find it weird or anything? So please opinions? Guys and Girls are welcome? :)

31

Most Helpful Girl

• wear whateva you want. I'm sure some people will like it and some wont, but you can't please everyone, so just please yourself.