Best foundation from a drug store?

Okay, so this question is mainly for the girls but if any guys have sisters or girlfriends who swear by an affordable foundation feel free to reply! Basically, I have almost finished my foundation and I'm going out looking for a new one soon. I want something affordable- no more than £10 a bottle ideally. The one I use at the moment is this cream to powder foundation from avon which is fine but it takes a month to arrive and so its a really big pain. My skin has a few spots because I'm in high school and so I would need some coverage ideally but also because I'm in high school I would like a long lasting foundation. My skin tone is fairly light so pale shades would be a must or otherwise I'd go out looking like an orange (which isn't a good look!). I'd say my face isn't really oily but its more oily than dry, however in the mornings I do use a moisturizer before applying foundation. Are there any good drugstore foundations people can recommend?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Natural FX is amazing, I've been using it for awhile now. I love how light it is plus it doesn't make your skin oily and has a bit of sunscreen built in. It's a bit pricy though but its worth it and lasts awhile. ($40)