Best foundation from a drug store?

Okay, so this question is mainly for the girls but if any guys have sisters or girlfriends who swear by an affordable foundation feel free to reply! Basically, I have almost finished my foundation and I'm going out looking for a new one soon. I want something affordable- no more than £10 a bottle ideally. The one I use at the moment is this cream to powder foundation from avon which is fine but it takes a month to arrive and so its a really big pain. My skin has a few spots because I'm in high school and so I would need some coverage ideally but also because I'm in high school I would like a long lasting foundation. My skin tone is fairly light so pale shades would be a must or otherwise I'd go out looking like an orange (which isn't a good look!). I'd say my face isn't really oily but its more oily than dry, however in the mornings I do use a moisturizer before applying foundation. Are there any good drugstore foundations people can recommend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Natural FX is amazing, I've been using it for awhile now. I love how light it is plus it doesn't make your skin oily and has a bit of sunscreen built in. It's a bit pricy though but its worth it and lasts awhile. ($40)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Foundation is a nasty habit and I would be happy to recommend a Rehab Center.

0|0
    0|0
    • you do that :') however rehab for foundation? that would be the stage where we know our money is being wasted :)

• Show All
    • Alright you two. If your guy was OK with makeup but asked you to cease & desist on the foundation-is that too much to ask?

• just a tad as I hate my natural complexion, its blotchy and I have spots and without makeup I have a much lower self esteem and less confidence, I'd feel happier wearing my foundation as it is one of the very few pieces of makeup I really wear :)

What Girls Said 6

• i SWEAR by dermacol foundation, super affordable (like $8 i think) and it covers LITERALLY everything, it isn’t sold in drugstores i don’t think but it really depends on which coverage you like. personally i am a full coverage foundation lover so that is my holy grail and my skin is combo. another one of my drugstore favorites would have to be revlon colorstay foundation, it is very nice as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutrogena-Healthy Skin Glow Sheers...it's a liquid foundation and it looks really natural...I love it! Have you ever considered mineral powders (Physcian's Formula has some good products)...they work nicely, also

0|0
    0|0
  • L'oreal true match or the L'oreal mousse foundation with the pink lid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revlon colorstay. best foundation in the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation, I'm pale and it fits my skin. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend trying the website makeup alley. google "makeup alley". it is a site devoted entirely to makeup, user opinions on it, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes