What's your opinion on "big guys"?

As a bigger guy I'm curious on how the opinions of girls vary regarding "big guys". And by big I mean close to my build. Guys who are both tall and have a somewhat muscular build and broad shoulders but some chubbiness.

I'm about 6'3 and 240 pounds if you need a size to compare to what you know.

Where on the following spectrum do you fall?
  • I prefer big guys
  • I would prefer slimmer, but I like big guys too
  • I usually don't go for big guys but there are exceptions
    Vote C
  • Complete turn off I don't like big guys at all
    Vote D
  • Just want to see answers
    Vote E
Thanks for your answers everybody I appreciate it! :D

But just remember to vote if you can. I have more answers than votes so far LOL

160

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's all about the face for me. If I find his face attractive, it's almost guaranteed that I'll find the rest of him attractive. I can tell you though that I am certainly not opposed to bigger guys. I do tend to like guys that are more... solid looking. Not necessarily muscly, just strong... if that makes any sense. I don't tend to be attracted to guys that are really slim, but like I said, it all depends on the face.