What's your opinion on "big guys"?

As a bigger guy I'm curious on how the opinions of girls vary regarding "big guys". And by big I mean close to my build. Guys who are both tall and have a somewhat muscular build and broad shoulders but some chubbiness.

I'm about 6'3 and 240 pounds if you need a size to compare to what you know.

Where on the following spectrum do you fall?
  • I prefer big guys
    Vote A
  • I would prefer slimmer, but I like big guys too
    Vote B
  • I usually don't go for big guys but there are exceptions
    Vote C
  • Complete turn off I don't like big guys at all
    Vote D
  • Just want to see answers
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for your answers everybody I appreciate it! :D

But just remember to vote if you can. I have more answers than votes so far LOL

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's all about the face for me. If I find his face attractive, it's almost guaranteed that I'll find the rest of him attractive. I can tell you though that I am certainly not opposed to bigger guys. I do tend to like guys that are more... solid looking. Not necessarily muscly, just strong... if that makes any sense. I don't tend to be attracted to guys that are really slim, but like I said, it all depends on the face.

3|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Bigger guys can work the whole manly-cute thing, which I really like. Cuddly AND protected :D

But...if they seem kinda intimidating or overly powerful / agressive, I would find that a major turn off (as I would in any guy) as I would feel kinda threatened. So, for me, a bigger guy can be gorgeous, as long as they have a softer side too (occasional muscley teddy bear style :P )

1|1
    0|0
  • I love big guys with a bit of fat and muscle. I'd rather be held in a big guy's arms than that of a scrawny one. It makes me feel secure and dominated. Haha wow I sound so masochistic. I'm 5'8 so I'd prefer a taller guy. So yes, I love big guys, and with a nice expression and great personality, I'm in love. :)

1|1
    0|1
  • Honestly, I LOVE tall guys. I generally prefer either skinny or husky, so I'd be perfectly fine with your stats although tbh I'm really bad when it comes to guys weight.

I think it's fine since you're uber tall. More cuddly lmao and I'd feel more protected

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm okay with bigger guys until it's a health problem basically. Husky is cute, and really it's about personality. But if a guy is so overweight that it becomes a problem then I don't find that attractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • If your tall than that's good and if your muscular than that's even better. So yea lots of girls like bigger guys and weight means nothing because I know this guy that 5'9 and around that weight but its just because he has lots of muscle though he's skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love big guys! I feel like all the guys attracted to me are the skinny ones ha ha but I love the big muscular guy who I feel safe with. Nothing against skinny guys but I'm a big girl myself and I like guys who are bigger than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy. More eye catching because they're easier to see.

0|2
    0|0
    • I never been with one. But I'd like too. Just really tall and skinny. Not really tall and muscular.

• Show All
    • So you sort of side towards tall and skinny though?

• No. I really liked a big tall guy. He was 6'2/220. He just never felt the same til I didn't want him anymore. Sorry, I didn't jog my memory back far enough. And I have a headache right now. I think I am more attracted to big tall guys. Seems I end up with something else usually. Tall and thin, short and thin, short and fat, average and thick...

• I LOVE BIG GUYSSS !

TALL WITH CHUBBINES AND SOME MUSCLE = PERFECT :D

but they have to like me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't particularly choose men for their size. But if a guy is good looking and nice he gets two thumbs up.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a lot about your confidence and feeling ok in your skin and then you are good to go :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes