Fill in the blank: When I see the opposite gender wearing _______________, I find it to be a turn off.

This of course is for the guys and the ladies...it doesn't have to just be one word either.

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• -Clothing items for the purpose of showing off.

-Overly trendy stuff.. like a purple scarf with a grey jacket and red way farers .. especially those H&M styles.. oh mother of what's horrible !

- Shoes without socks .. I mean shoes not sandals! .. Imagine the smell when you take them off! I already smell cheese..

- Mohawks .. I'm sorry I totally hate that hairstyle .. You look like fantasy ugly handicapped ponies..

- Gold accessories.. guys should stick to silver, it's manlier and better looking ..

- Colored pants .. Stick to neutral colors like blue, black and grey ..

- Pants that are too lose, their asses are showing! ... The ass show is on us , not on men! (jk)

- Shirts that show to much (cleavage area) I don't know how they are called.. but really, you guys have no boobs, so please stick to shirts with not so loose neck area.. (especially if you have a lot of fat there.. please, you look like Queen Victoria.

- Same clothing item over and over.. If you don't have other clothes, yet you wash them and smell clean then you can pass. But wearing the same thing + smell like baked onions only imply that you are a dirty lazy dude..