Do you eat right and/or exercise?

We all should, but how much of us do? Are you sexy and you know it?
  • I eat right and exercise
  • Only eat right
  • Only exercise
    Vote C
  • None of thee above
    Vote D

3320

Most Helpful Girl

• i said A. for the most part, I eat right and exercise. I do a lot of walking, I do yoga 1-2 days a week and dance about 3 days a week. occasionally I run went I have time. I eat a lot of vegetables, drink water, eat whole grains and protein and I take vitamins. my main weaknesses are chocolate and chips. I crave them. it's annoying. I also don't eat enough fruit. I try though. I think I take care of myself for the most part. I also probably gave a million times as much detail as you wanted ha ha sorry.