Do you think a size 8 is fat?

i am an American size 8

link

link

link

tell me if you think that's fat or not nd if you say yes EXPLAIN why that's fat. like what about me is fat?

99

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked at your pictures. Your upper arms have a little extra fat on them, plus your tummy could be toned a bit more. You don't appear to need a lot of work. You might be ideally a size 8 or 6, it is hard to say. I'd focus more on making sure you have a solid diet which includes lots of healthy foods, plenty of water, lots of rest and exercise of both cardio and light resistance training. Overall, you could look your very best in a couple of months, but you aren't seriously overweight now.