Guys do you think extremely long hair is sexy?

I have this friend who has very long hair. Pretty much like this link

All guys say she's pretty (which she is) but every guy I talked to goes on about how her long hair so amazingly sexy?

She usually has it tied up of course and I even heard one guy fantasizing about touching her hair when it's not tied up.

I thought that way bit weird, like not something guys would fantasize about. Is it really that big of a turn on?

I'm thinking about growing my hair longer. I'm not naturally blond as she is, but brunette does that make a difference?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally do not find that to be attractive, if its past mid back its too long for me. But obviously some guys do think its attractive.

I may have a biased opinion because I like alternative styled girls (emo/scene/rocker girls/metal chicks) and typically they don't have that kind of hair.