Guys do you think extremely long hair is sexy?

I have this friend who has very long hair. Pretty much like this link

All guys say she's pretty (which she is) but every guy I talked to goes on about how her long hair so amazingly sexy?

She usually has it tied up of course and I even heard one guy fantasizing about touching her hair when it's not tied up.

I thought that way bit weird, like not something guys would fantasize about. Is it really that big of a turn on?

I'm thinking about growing my hair longer. I'm not naturally blond as she is, but brunette does that make a difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally do not find that to be attractive, if its past mid back its too long for me. But obviously some guys do think its attractive.

I may have a biased opinion because I like alternative styled girls (emo/scene/rocker girls/metal chicks) and typically they don't have that kind of hair.

6|0
    0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well.. I do really like girls with long hair but this is too long..

In my opinion it's fine when the min length is just below the shoulders and max length - until the lower back.

5|0
    0|2
  • personally I think that pic is a bit much... I do love long hair on girls more than short but not that long.

4|0
    0|3
  • Absolutely! I cannot accurately explain how much long hair can be a turn on, and I understand that it can be a total pain in the ass, but it's still awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow!

1|1
    0|0
  • no

4|0
    0|3
  • Yes

0|2
    0|0
  • Ya I like long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hot to me

1|2
    0|0
  • OH GOD YES.

0|2
    0|0
  • Long hair is of course feminine and all men went feminine women, however..that's a little much. Perfect length for me, is mid-back. Nothing shorter, nothing longer

3|0
    0|2
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Guys find long hair attractive but there is such thing as too long. She needs about 3-4 inches cut off because most of it is damaged, split & scragly. That's a no-no.

Most prefer anything from shoulder to mid back because it's flattering for most girls.

2|0
    0|1
  • woah,that is some serious hair right thurr o_o I don't think I would ever grow mine that long,my hair is really short,but even when I had long hair,mid back was as long as I would tolerate. but guys usually do find long hair sexy,maybe not that long,but they would certainly find it fascinating-guys like seeing girls do things most of them can't do-like if they're flexible,have long hair and things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a girl like that at my school and guys always joke that the middle of her hair smells like a** because her hair is at like her knees. I myself have hair down to the middle of my back and people (guys and girls) always compliment me on it. Oh and I'm a natural brunette too

0|0
    3|3
    • Lol, you just used this question as an opportunity to boast about your amazing brunette hair.

• Dearie me. Cocky much?

• Um I'm sorry if y'all took it that way but she said she is a brunette so I mentioned that I am too and she wanted to know what people thought of long hair and I only know two people with longer hair and that would be me and that girl at my school so I said what I've heard and been told. So I'm not exactly sure how I came across as cocky when all I did was answer her question...

• Wow! my hair is down to my waist and ususally guys think mines too long, I'm surprised some guys find that attractive that is SUPER long, I love my hair but I wouldn't go past my waist.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like it so long and it doesn't matter is she is a brunette, blonde, red-headed, ...

There some guys who don't like it so long and there some who like it. You can't be ok for everybody.

• Hmm I'm suprised by the responses...I was thinking that was too long!

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy sh*t.

We have found Repunzel.

4|1
    0|0
  • maybe they fantasize because they want to see what it looks like down, it is mysterious

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes