Girls, does it matter to you what brand of clothes a guy wears to attract you?

Do you pay close attention to those? Like if a man wore d***ies pants or volcom?

Or like a cheap shoe brand as opposed to an expensive shoe brand?

Do you like it when a man wears expensive clothes as well?
"Never buy cheap shoe brands "

Agree or disagree?

142

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I pay close attention to those... as in expensive name brands? No, I don't give a sh*t about what I wear, why would I care what he has to wear?

Do I like cheap shoe brands opposed to expensive ones... on a guy you mean? I don't know what expensive men's shoes and cheap men's shoes are. Even if I did, I don't care.

Do I like when a guy wears expensive clothes... once again I don't give a sh*t.

There are far better things to spend money on, like music. As long as he doesn't dress like Urkel or some preppy bastard, I could care less. And actually, if a guy cared that much about what he has to wear and spends his money on expensive clothes I would question his priorities... or his sexuality.

Not trying to offend anyone.

• I no wonder why 95% of north Americans got no style.

• Food isn't fashion though - and some very exquisite dishes look revolting but are delicious lol.

Style = face value - which can only imply so much about a person - your no better than the guy who just chucks on a hoodie and jeans each day because he's got more important things to worry about.

Some guys are more fashionable - but so what?

No matter what brand you wear - it ain't gonna fix your personality if it's a bad one.

Lol put a nice shirt on a troll...

It's still a troll.

• I agree with you sweet~o~ness.