Thighs gap, is it a big deal? I'm self-conscious.

I'm 5'10" and have always been slim (135lbs now,mostly muscle). But my thighs touch at the top and that's my biggest insecurity. I always hear about the "thigh gap" and how its so sexy blah blah. but I mean I'm skinny (I have a 6pack for crying out loud) but the tops of my thighs touch anyways. Is it a big deal?

411

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy crap, a 6 pack? What is your exercise routine and what foods do you eat daily? I'm chubby, and could use your expertise, oh guru. Lol do you ever get chub rub? If not, then don't worry about not having a thigh gap.

• I don't do a lot of abs, just diet ;) high fiber, lotsa veggies, no sugar or saturated fat.

• Aww -1? D= And no sugar? Damn it. But I suppose it's worth it. I'm going to have to start buying my own meals because the dinners that my mom makes are full of fat lol.