Do guys think girls wearing a thong and yoga pants are sexy?

i love wearing yoga pants to school but I don't know what guys think of it

415

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly yes its sexy, cause its skin tight and you have no panties basically.

Is it something a class woman would do? no

Is it a tad slutty? yes

So its on you, but do understand you will be perceived in a different light. To top it off you can get a tramp stamp and then you will be ready for a Metal Mulisha skinhead to sweep you off your feet!

• So yoga pants is considered slutty now? smh.

• now? they've always been a bit slutty. Defend it all you want, but wearing yoga pants when you aren't even doing yoga defeats the entire purpose of those pants. Why else are you wearing skin tight clothes if its not for its created function? To look sexier, which I already agreed it is. Which brings us back to being a "tad slutty" which you clearly took as being a slut.