Did you ever have to wear school uniforms to school?

i had to wear them throughout my entire middle school years.

137

Most Helpful Girl

• All through primary school then I moved to Europe so no uniforms for a while and then I moved back to Australia and every high school has them so I found a place that doesn't. I don't know about other countries but here uniform in high schools is insane it's like you have to wear a tie and a blazer and the right color and length socks and there is only one type of shoes the girls can wear, only one color hair tie you can use etc.. and if you don't have everything right you get detention a told off. I think uniform in high school is a waste of time and it messes but the priories of the teaching staff.