What type of swimwear do you like to wear when at the pool / beach?

Since the warm season is coming I found this a fitting question to ask. :)

*be specific as to color/design, one/two piece, trunks/speedos, etc.

*feel free to differentiate what you wear at a "family" atmosphere versus a "no kids allowed" atmosphere

--------------------

I usually wear basketball shorts (they're more comfy imo), and they are usually either blue or light gray in color.

Now it's your turn to answer. :)

P.S. Anonym is allowed for obvious reasons so don't be shy. :)
--------

link

Here is another interesting question topic. Link is above.

Thanks for your input, everyone. 8-)

3115

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of bikinis. The one I wear most is a strapless top and regular bottoms. Both pieces have three stripes of two shades of brown and white. The other one is a regular triangle tie top and bottom--green with a black paisley kind of pattern.

• You get thumb-up #1 for being gangxta with the paisley bikini. 8-)

What Girls Said 30

• I've only been to a beach once in my life and I was like 5 or 6. But at the pool I wear bikinis...this one to be exact:p link (in "berrygloss"). Because well...I like bikinis, and pink is the best color in the world.

• I tend to avoid those situations at all costs. I'm just not confident walking around with pretty much everything on show - in a one piece or a bikini. So yeah - I'll just wear ... beachy clothes to the beach; and not really go in the sea all that much.

• i wear skimpy bikinis everywhere. I love the looks I get from guys, and its fun seeing married guys staring at me with their wife there. at home I usually wear a sheer when wet bikini to tease my dad and bros friends.

• :-O

Any favorite color/designs of "skimpy bikinis"?

• white is my fav when I have a tan. plus it usually turns see through. normally just little triangles for the top, and a thong bottom

• My dream is to able to wear a camoflauge bikini but I've got a lot way to go. My favorite bathingsuit is my camo tankini. I also wear a lot of my once piece swim team suits.

• You get a #1 for wanting to wear a camo bikini...those look awesome. :)

• haha thanks! hopefully by the middle of the summer ill be there =)

• link

link

I like kind of simple bikinis, not too flashy, not too "oooh look at me" but sort of simple and just right. The brand can be any brand, as long as I like the bikini. I like to have bikinis in cyan, ( link )

but I do like black and blue and green and purple.

• A black roxy bandea bikini with ruffles. Or a blue one, that's duo toned on the bottoms. It's really tiny but meh.

Only beaches I ever go to Are the ones in Mexico. So usually topless if I'm with my friends Or boyfriend and not my family. Whether or not there's kids.

• This is the one I have: link

Just a white bikini with clear beading on the top, and beading connecting one side of the bottom.

I like wearing white in the summer. Something just seems so fresh and clean about it. :]

The beading sparkles on the one I have so it's a nice touch. ^-^

I'd where it to the typical family friendly beach since that's the only ones I go to. :P

• I actually have a few different swimsuits - I have a one piece, two bikinis, and a tankini and boy shorts set. The tankini one is my favorite because it's easy to swim in (like I can go crazy and not worry about anything being exposed) and it looks great. This is the one I have, except the shorts are just a solid green color: link

• Just a plain black bikini - exactly like this link

• Hmm... All bikinis in varies colors: black, white with neon colored stars, pink, aqua blue with white polka dots, and dark blue. For bottoms either the bikini bottom or swimming shorts :)

• Show more from Girls
    20

What Guys Said 15

• My girlfriend has a history of loosing me on the beach and for this reason I now longer wear swim trunks. This way if we get separated, she just has to look in the sand for two footprints and a drag mark.

• Just your average swim trunks.

And BTW Fire Mario! huzzahhhh!

• For some reason...ppl tend to forget about orange Fire Mario from the original Mario Bros 3.

8-)

• I'm used to Europe where they require speedo types in pools for health reason, no board shorts allowed..

• i like to wear board shorts with either a Hawaiian design, the most recent pair I bought are black and have a palm tree in orange and it looks like a sun set, I love it

• I prefer to be covered up to hide my ugly body.

I don't necessarily stay that way and I think I scare people off when they see all the surgery across my chest.

• If it's a family friendly atmosphere, something like this

link

products_image_large_additional=images/large/aussiebum/aussiebum-splice-boosterjock-blueberry-swimwear_1_LRG.jpg&pic=0&pID=661

Or this

link

However, at the beach, or a pool with no kids around, something like this

link

In the 3/4 Classic thong

• The kind of bathing suit that Scrooge McDuck wears.

• i wear a speedo in a "family atmosphere"

i wear nothing in a no kids atmosphere ;-)

• board shorts fsho

• All nude, all the time. Get shook

• Show more from Guys
    5