- I dress only to follow current fashion
- I listen only to close friends' advice on clothes
- I take recommendations from the people who work in clothing shops
- Mostly I listen to my significant other on my clothing
- I only wear what pleases me and ignore fashion or friends' advice
But people want to deny that and claim they only dress to please themselves, etc. It's like when they talk about doing their own thing when theyre stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, all heading the same place at the same time!
Most Helpful Guy
I really think most people that voted E only really have the illusion of choice. If this were 10 years ago, they'd be wearing things from that age while still thinking they were making those decisions themselves. Media decides what's in or not, and most people abide by those rules.