What does your style look like?

how do you like to dress? do you stick to one look or different types of looks?

post pics! if you want :)

63

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• this is a good question because I have no idea lol. I know that I like historically inspired clothes, not that I walk around in corset or Victorian frock all the time, but there are little influences that can be found in a lot of my clothes. I like ethic patterns, I have a lot of clothing with Oriental art on them. I also like Star Wars t-shirts :D generally I wear what flatters my figure the most. I don't cling to trends.

• I have a very simple and plain style. I don't like using too many colors.. I like simple tshirts with cardigans and skinny jeans .. I also adore over-sized shirts .. I tend to wear classic shirts a lot too .. that's all :) .. as in for shoes : plain boots, skate shoes and ballerinas :)

Scarves are cool too .. I use them a ton

• Ugh...i was trying to find pics to describe my style but...i can't seem to.So...my style is punk candy as I like to call it. So head to toe: My hair is usually something funky and fun,it changes as often as I feel).Makeup:Very simple,but I kick it up a notch with glitter or something when I go out.I usually wear some type of fun graphic tee,spandex pants or patterned pants w/chains.As far as foot wear,im attracted to doc martens boots or funky and fun shoes with sequins or vans and chucks etc.

• I get a lot of people saying I dress very 60s; sort of Jean Shrimpton, Pattie Boyd, Edie Sedgwick - that kind of thing.

• Ahh, so many variables. Depends on the weather, my mood and where I'm going :) I love dressing up when I go out, during the day I'm usually pretty casual though.

Some rough examples cos I cbf searching: link link link link