To the girls: are you more of a lipstick girl or a lip-gloss girl?

I'm just curious. :)

Please be specific in regards to brand and color / shade / flavor of lipstick/lip-gloss.

---

Guys can vote on what they think the majority of girls prefer.

Thanks for voting and answering. 8-)
  • I'm more of a lipstick type of girl
  • I'm more of a lip-gloss type of girl
--------

link

Here is another interesting question topic. Link is above.

Thanks for your input, everyone. 8-)

180

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither really, but if I had to choose I'd pick lipstick (a sheer one)

I hate lipgloss. It's way too stick and my hair gets caught in it. It just reminds me of 13 year old girls with disco ball-esque lips.

I don't like lipstick because I generally don't like the feeling of a lot of product on my lips or a colored product that needs to be reapplied.

You should have had a 3rd option: Lipbalm girl, that would have been my pick.