How much makeup do you put on?

How much make up you put on in a daily bases? the number of different products? including your hair.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup anymore. I also don't put anything in my hair. When I did wear makeup I would use mascara, lipstick/lipgloss/lipliner (combination of all or just one or the others), concealer, liquid eyeliner, powder, small amount of eyeshadow sometimes, brow liner, eyebrow gel (sometimes.) That would be when I was going all out. On an everyday basis I would leave out a couple of the things but I always used concealer, mascara, the eyeliner, and something on my lips. And I think some powder. Ahhh it's getting hard to remember.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• A lot of the time I go out without any makeup but sometimes I will just wear mascara and leave in conditioner in my hair so it stays moisturized and healthy looking.

on a day I go all out I use: primer for my face, liquid foundation, loose setting powder, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. oh and of course my leave in conditioner for my hair. I also use a moisturizer daily to keep my skin soft and supple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when I'm going out with friends I'll wear: liquid foundation, concealer, some eyeshadow, mascara, blush, powder, eyeliner. that's full face though, and not necessary everyday.

On an everyday basis, I use some concealer, mascara, eyeliner and powder.

for my hair, I normally just have my leave in conditioner in, unless I want my hair to be curly then I'll have the sea salt spray in, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner, mascara, tinted sunscreen, powder. Takes me about 10 minutes to do my makeup, sometimes a little longer because I am makeup challenged and eyeliner is really hard lol! In my hair I just use a leave in conditioner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I waer hairspray and leave-in conditioner in my hair and nothing else. All that facial makeup takes waaaay too long to put on and I'm a competitive swimmer so it would just wash off every time I got in the pool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Concealer,powder,bronzer,blush, and mascara. Very little of each though. And hair I just use a frizz-ease serum, to make my hair shiny and less frizzy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner on the top lash, and mascara on the top lash.

Nothing in my hair...

Oh, and chap stick! Verrry important.:D

0|1
    0|0
  • Concealer, sometimes mascara, sometimes eye shadow, sometimes eyeliner.

I put nothing in my hair, my hair is naturally straight so I just sorta leave it like it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually don't wear any. when I do it's usually just concealer, blush, and mascara. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup- Eye shadow, Eye liner, mascara, lotion, concealer, foundation, and powder.

Hair- Curl holder stuff, defrizz, mouse, and hairspray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing on my hair, and just concealer, mascara and blush on my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes