How much makeup do you put on?

How much make up you put on in a daily bases? the number of different products? including your hair.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup anymore. I also don't put anything in my hair. When I did wear makeup I would use mascara, lipstick/lipgloss/lipliner (combination of all or just one or the others), concealer, liquid eyeliner, powder, small amount of eyeshadow sometimes, brow liner, eyebrow gel (sometimes.) That would be when I was going all out. On an everyday basis I would leave out a couple of the things but I always used concealer, mascara, the eyeliner, and something on my lips. And I think some powder. Ahhh it's getting hard to remember.