Were big eyes only fashion trend?

I thought big eyes were the best. but now all of the celebrities got their big eyes changed into "cat eyes". so wheres the true? what's your opinion? what do you think?
I have one great example - Fergie link her eyes were gorgeous. now she looksy like an evil.

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• When I think of nice eyes, I think more along the lines of like the Kardashian sisters (Kourtney and Kim), Jessica Alba, etc. Women with eyes roughly like theirs... It can depend if you have a color preference too... I like brown eyes and all of these women have brown eyes, so they stand out more for me personally.

Big eyes, in general, are great... What gets me about these women tho is you can totally see the ethnic features in their eyes, but at the same time, they're big and expressive.

Cat eyes aren't attractive at all to me. Not sure what Fergie was thinking... I had no idea that she had work done. She looked way better in the "before" pic.