Opinion on this piercing?

Opinion on this piercing? link

:)

917

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 9

• woah. That's disgusting, might I say. But hey, it's your body right? Do what you want. Although you may end up regretting it. But if that's you in the picture, you're a very beautiful girl, why not keep it how it is? nice and natural.

• i don't like it. I would never do this, nor other piercings. for most of people is just something that they do in they teenage years, and they regret.

• I like it, but I think dermals are more trouble than they're worth.

But it's unique and sexy. If you like 'em, get 'em :)

• no owwwwwwwwwwww howd you do that omg it hurts me... your crazy girl..

• I personally don't like pircings anywhere other than the ears, nose, and lip.

• I think it might get caught on stuff. Get a tat.

• thats even worse

• I'm sorry..if your body was an erasable chalkboard...but ..canvas...*shudders*..this canvas sh*t is s female thing...sure some guys think it is cool ...but...well I am not alone...how could anything be superior to Real Female? smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh, smh..):

• To each their own. I like tats!

• That's such a random spot.

• I don't like it, but I love face piercings, they just seem more creative.

• very dusgusting

• No..I would just say "disgusting" "Very Disgusting" would include piercings put Right In My Face...like septum rings...tattoos on her front and by her female organs..yeah...please share all of your baggage with me and stick it right in my face.../:/:/: