Girls, what is the difference between 'cute' & 'handsome'?

I wanted to know what is the difference between the word 'cute' & 'handsome' uttered by girls to compliment guys. If a girls refers a boy to be so cute and another boy to be very handsome, is there any difference at all? Girls, can you explain me the nature of those two compliments?

223

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute means I feel affection for you. It includes your personality, your smile, everything about you. I enjoy your company. I feel a connection with you.

Handsome/hot means you turn me on. At the very most, it means you do not have a TERRIBLE personality, but not necessarily a good one (all it means is that your personality is not bad enough to be a turn-off).

Handsome is straightforward looks. Cute is what you're aiming for!