We probably all heard people talk about the subject said above.
By "workforce", I'm talking about:
*job fairs & similar employee prospecting events
*pictures of potential employees found during "internet investigations"
*treatment by coworkers (of both genders)
*treatment by bosses/management (of both genders)
*amount of money earned
Referring to both genders on the above subject, what is your take on this subject?
Please vote and elaborate. Feel free to use personal examples of yourself or people you've observed.
Don't forget to rate the question, and I shall be awaiting tthe awesome discussion that shall occur. :)
- Significant advantageVote A
- Slight / minimal advantageVote B
- No advantage at allVote C
- Slight / minimal disadvantageVote D
- Significant disadvantageVote E