Are you attracted to the people in your city?

For some reason, there are not as many cute guys in the city I live, but the city I work in has so many fine guys and pretty girls. The city I live in is moderate sized kind of a suburb and there aren't that many good looking guys. I'd say one out of 15-20 guys is attractive. But the city I work with is filled with good looking guys and that ratio is probably like one out of 3 guys is good looking. It's a much larger city with different demographics so that's probably why.

What ratio of attractive people does your city have?

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the ratio is about one in 100 that is actually attractive. No, this is not a great town to find hotties. Apparently, many model scouts are going to Siberia and other places to find new talent. And over there the concentration is one out of 2 is attractive. About one in 5 is supermodel quality. If it weren't so cold, I'd probably move there. Maybe Brazil is another option.

• I live in Siberia at te moment. And in my opinion, there are some nice girls here and in Moscow, Not that many in the UK, more in other European countries.