Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think this actresses eye color is GORGEOUS:

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care.

I am comfortable with the color of the eyes I have.

There are no ugly eye colors so as long as my girlfriend or my eyes aren't read I am cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference whatsoever.

5|1
    0|0
  • I have hazel/green eyes... but in a girl I really like brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all eye colors but I like light brown the best :)

2|1
    0|0
  • blue eyes, but that doesn't mean I don't like brown eyes. Look at Celina Gomez, she has brown eyes and I am like in lovw ith her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green or hazel. I probably have the oddest eyes. In normal light if you look close at my right eye it's greenish yellow with a brown circle and two spots of blue on the bottom. My left eye is just a dark hazel with a brown circle. Normally people say my eyes are light brown looking, but In sunlight my eyes look golden. Then a lot of people say I have green eyes. Since my eyes can't decide on a color I just call them hazel. That's what I get for being mixed with Japanese, Scottish, and Scandinavian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to like hazel or blue but any that matches with her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue, though I like gray and green too.

1|1
    2|0
  • blue eyes

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 29

• i;d have to say bright blue, it is georgeous and so stunning! I have dark brown eyes... and I really wish I had blueee! I like green to... but blues my fav. :) I thnk whatever ye color you have tho is pretty lol, blond hair and and color eyes is pretty. :) I got stuck with all brown :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference; I honestly love all eye colors. But one of my absolutely favorite things is when people have mismatched eye colors or little flecks on their iris. Always makes me super jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • On myself, yeah I like brown. I can't imagine myself with any other eye color. Maybe green. Green is such a pretty eye color. And well, on other people I like the color brown. Brown eyes are awesome. Big brown eyes, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly doesn't matter to me. But I do like my own eyes quite a bit. They change shades with my mood. They've been anywhere from dark blue to gray, and even looked green once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue hands down with brown being a close second :) My first crush had brown and the man I like now has blue! We'll see what the next guy brings considering I have no shot with ole blue eyes...but boy do I wish I did... =(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown guys with brown eyes are cute lol (for some reason the guys I've liked all had brown eyes. It's pretty strange)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the combination of pale, turquoise-greenish eyes with blond hair. I've seen that on a few children of 2 completely separate families and it looks gorgeous with their skintone and features, particularly when they have really tan skin. My boyfriend has eyes just like that and it looks great - his eyes just pop in his face, contrarily to my own blue eyes against my blond hair. Eyes like that also look nice with dark hair, like that: link

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree 100% with Weapon Zero. Particular eye color looks best with skin tones and hair color. I don't think just one color can be beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish mine were amber or green but they're hazel but more on the brown side of hazel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all colors, but hazel is amazing. I'll trade. I have blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes