Any good smelling shampoos and conditioners ?

any good smelling shampoo and conditioner sets that you know of? I use pantene but my hair never has a scent when I use it. I like fruity, but I'm open to anything
Updates:
thanks for the suggestions girls ! got some serious research 2 do now :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything with cherry =)

something like link =)

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 13

• Kerastase is heavenly but expensive. Redken All Soft for dry hair. Another shout out for Organix Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner, compliments abound when using that.

0|0
    1|0
  • A couple of years ago I used to use the whole Garnier Fructis line(shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner & mousse) and I received compliments on the way my hair smelled.

Organix coconut shampoo/conditioner is delicious

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd definitely have to second smilenbehappy's suggestion of Herbal Essences.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like this Suave kind, it's coconut and shea butter shampoo and conditioner, for dandruff. I don't have dandruff but it smells awesome. It's in a brown/tan bottle. You should get some :3

0|0
    1|0
  • I like motions it smells like an exotic fruit its in a yellow and purple bottle

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond Glam from Redken smells like grapefruit. I use it and I'm not even blond!

0|0
    1|0
  • I think Garnier smells good. I use Biolage conditioner and I think it smells nice

0|0
    1|0
  • Organix products as well as Aussie products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Organix brand

0|0
    0|0
  • Herbal essences and bedhead

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes