What is the best smell you can imagine?

What is the best smell you can imagine? I like lilacs and almonds

3330

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, lavender. I sleep with one of those pillows that you heat up and like, they smell AMAZING. My smells like lavender. I also like chocolate. And also the smell of spring. Not like, allergies haha. But like, I don't know. Nature just has that clean kind of smell and... I don't how to describe it. They should make a perfume out of it, really. I love the smell of nature and like, the smell of wind... it DOES have a smell, really. It's like... a clean smell I don't know haha.

And every time I smell Kilo Axe, it reminds me of my boyfriend. He always wears that and omg. I LOVE KILO. So yeah that smell is like, my life haha. I like smell it and I snap my head around and try to find the source of that wonderful odor haha.