Ladies do you consider a sexy suit lingerie for women?

A friend said it turns her on like lingerie does for men. Is a sexy suit enough to make you all tingle?

• It's very sexy to me!
  • I don't care either way!
  • Suits aren't sexy to me!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

72

Most Helpful Girl

• a well worn suit is sexy. I just recently saw crazy, stupid love and gosling works the suit

link

like just seeing a guy walk down the street with a fitted, sexy suit is amazing. I gawk at it.

What Girls Said 6

• I think well fitting suits are sexy on men, however it does not make me horny

• Um not quite sure what a sexy suit for guys is. Can't say I've ever seen one...

• Lol! No! It's def not anything that could make me horny. It just looks nice - not in a sexual way.

• A good suit definitely makes a man more attractive but lingerie for me? No. I does not make me horny. A hot naked guy or semi naked guy would.

• YES! and I have several friends who agree

• It's incredibly sexy to me! I though I was like the only one who thought this though. Lol

Seeing a man dressed up like that is such a turn on for me.

What Guys Said 2

• link

Also worth noting, ladies, I work in a suit store ;)

• I sleep in a three piece suit...