Guys: Let's say your girlfriend is just shorter than you but bigger than you in size, would it bother you?

So Guys, let's say your girlfriend is just shorter than you but bigger than you in size (not fat, just naturally built larger), would it bother you?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a little because I'm quite bulky and muscular so if she was bigger than me it would either mean she is really fat or really muscular and I don't want either. If she was healthy and could keep up with me (i'm and adventure sports enthusiast) then I'd have no problem. She is my girlfriend after all and I got with her and like her for who she is, who am I to be bothered by something so insignificant

What Guys Said 2

• Any girl who's shorter than me, but bigger than me, but is somehow not fat, is definitively classified as a female body builder. And a pretty good one at that.

And no, I'm not down.

• Not at all. Would mean she has curves. And curves are what me likey.

What Girls Said 0