I tried my best to make the most reasonable options, but feel free to add in your own if you don't agree with these.
- Very important, if I don't find them hot I won't even botherVote A
- Somewhat important, they don't have to be hot but just cute/decentVote B
- Not really important, I favor personality first then looks secondVote C
- Who cares? If they make me laugh and enjoy myself I'll go with them!Vote D
- Other, please explainVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Everyone always says that it's so shallow that looks are somewhat important. Yes it is shallow, but, to most people they are important. Why do you think we put on makeup, get clothes that probably flatter us, go out with friends to parties, clubs or bars and try to socialize? It's most likely not to meet new friends. Also, looks are what draws someone to another person in the first place. Personality is what hooks them in and makes them stay. So yes, to me they are important (I must be at least somewhat attracted) because that's what brings me in and then when I get to know them, it's what makes me stick around.0