What does this look mean?

Guys give me this look, they are kind of looking down at me with a hard,solid expression on their face; It is kind of like a glare but not. I know this sound like the opposite of what guys do when they look at you and like what they see, but a lot of the guys who have done this have ended up being my boyfriend or at least saying that I'm attractive. So I was just hoping for some insight because I am a little confused, it seems kind of contradicting.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

  • oh wow. this just happened to me the other day. It kinda freaked me out a bit haha. but I was very curious as to why this guy did that. so I'm interested to know too!

    • You mean a girl did that to you, or a guy?

What Girls Said 1

  • Some guys look mean when they are checking a girl out. One time a guy I know was doing that to me so I asked him "What are you looking at me like that for" (yea I'm bold lol) and he said he was picturing me naked. A little TMI but I got the truth! So that's probably what those guys are doing to you.

    • Lol wow you are bold!

      haha thanks, that's what I figured.

    • Hahah. when I read this I almost fell out of the seat with laughter. but wow. I didn't even think of it like that. thanx for being bold. ha

Loading... ;