Why is it OK for the guy to be ugly and not the girl?

i really don't see couples where the guy is better looking then the girl. why is it always the girl better looking then the guy?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your putting too much thought in attraction and who other people are attracted to. Odds are they are with the person for a reason and they really like the person so why does it matter. I see really attractive girls with just average looking guys... I hate using the word ugly, ugly is something you really have to try for by really just not taking care of yourself or not caring about yourself at all, its also a word that can crush people. I also see attractive guys with average looking girls or what people consider average looking, do either bother me or make me think, not at all. If they look happy who cares, I'm truly happy for them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE