Got any tips for curly hair ?

I used to think I was cursed for having nat. curly hair .and would use a flat iron on it everyday and it has made my hair dry brittle and slit ends to no end . then for about a year I stop using heat on my hair and just left it alone and my hair grew really long and was so pretty and I loved it . the only down side was I live in Oklahoma and the weather here in the summber time is very hot and with my long curly thick hair it was really hot and I cut it pretty short like right past my chain and I had to then use a flat iron on it everyday instead of leaving it curly . now for the past year I have been trying to grow my hair out and I have been using a flat iron as well I hate the way it damages my hair so I decided today to go nat. again . I don't like using hair spray because of the smell of it and I don't like the sticky feeling either . I hate the way most products feel in my hair but I have to put something in it or its way way frizzy . so this is what I do .

I take a shower and condition my hair really well and come it out wet then I use a leave in conditioner . then I put a tone of mousse in my hair and let it air dry . it always looks OK like this but still feels somewhat frizzy . do you have curly hair? if so how do you take care of and and what is your tips for styling ?

I am a white female with nat. curly very thick spiral S curls . any advice or tips for growing it longer or style please comment . thank you !

also when I go to bed at night I HATE the way my hair feels with the mousse and stuff in it but if I wash it out I wake up with frizzy hair like no other . what should I do to it at night?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Go with the style of Marilyn Monroe.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried shea products? They work great im not White But they work fine for Curly hair. And when you go to bed its good to wear silky scarf.

Links.. watch YouTube tutorials too..
    https://wellnessmama.com/37409/curly-hair-care/

• Some nice curly hairstyle ideas here and here