It's weird and disturbing to have a bunch of guys look at my butt at work

Miyani11
It's really weird. The guy's always comment on how flat my butt looks. Like this one guy teases me about how I look like a surfboard. I know, I don't do squats and I don't really want a bootylicous butt. I'm fine with it looking like a pancake in my work pants. Outside of my work pants, it looks a little plumper lol. I don't really want people looking at my butt, so if they say it looks flat, I don't even care lol. Even my enemy looks at my butt and comments about it to the other guys, which I find is weird too. Like if she hates me, why is she looking at my butt?

Um would they still be attracted to my body even if my butt is flat? My crush is one of the guys who talks about my butt in private a lot. But all they do is talk about how flat it looks though. It makes me feel out of place since everyone else has big butts except me lol. And I'm too lazy to do 1,000 squats to get a bigger butt.

+1 y
They got fired thankfully
8
5