seems as though with all the advancements in womens rights and all that, that fashion is the only girlie girl thing..
like, what I'm saying is does dressing girly, make a girl, girly, or is it more than just the clothes?
Most Helpful Girl
haha yeah its more than just clothes, I think it's a lot of factors and it changes from person to person.
my idea of girlie is:
- she smiles a lot
- she has a cute/youthful face
- she doesn't curse (much or at all)
- she likes things like candles, animals, chick flicks, pop music, etc.
- she always has clean polished nails
- loves skirts and dresses
- takes care of herself hygienically and image wise
- likes to be/feel protected
its relative really, I mean I consider myself pretty girlie (as I fit most of what I said) BUT I also love rock music, piercings, scary movies and video games.
being girlie is being feminine, I don't really understand much of women's rights but yeah if she's not feminine then I guess she's not "fully" girlie I hope that made sense lol3