Do you like the innocent, good girl look or the mysterious, bad girl look?

Which do you usually go for, a good girl or a bad girl and why?

718

Most Helpful Guy

• The "mysterious" doesn't work for girls. I'm sorry. Guys, we are curious about women, but when they're dark and mysterious, pretty much every guy by second year of college can guess, "hmm, dark, brooding, mysterious girl. Probably drinks too much, maybe smokes, has issues with her parents, etc. An easy lay." There's nothing alluring about a woman looking mysterious. That's reserved for TV shows and real life spies and such. It will make guys try to bang you more.

But if you want guys to be attracted to you because they're interested in dating, and still being around you a year from now, then good girl is better. And you can dress attractively and still look like a good girl. link