This question is aimed to boob guys, since looking at a girl's bum it's easier without her noticing.
Assuming you're having a conversation with the girl, what do you do? Comment all you want
- I bluntly stare, don't care if the girl notices, I'm just admiring her beautiful features anyways.
- I give them a glance when I'm sure she won't notice (she's looking elsewhere, not me).
- I don't look so she won't get offended but I have to struggle the urge.
- I don't look, it's disrespectful and don't feel like I have to contain myself.
- I have this technique... (describe it in comments)
Most Helpful Guy
If a girl is wearing a low-cut top, and is obviously aware that she's got a lot of cleavage going on, then I figure that she's "advertising", and that she's not going to mind if I take a good long look. I might even give her a compliment.
If she's dressed more conservatively, then I will try to sneak a look when she's not looking. Not because I'm shy about looking, but out of respect for her.
But I know how to talk to girls like they are people, and not just sex objects, so after talking to a girl for a little while, I can often give her a compliment about them in such a way that she isn't offended. I find that they usually don't mind hearing that, once they know you respect them as a person. You just can't go up to (most) girls and say "hey, those are some nice tits ya got there."
A friend of mine married a girl who used to dance in a bikini bar (sexy, but non-nude). She had a habit of wearing low-cut tops, but she would also stare directly into your eyes as she talked to you, which means there was no chance to look. I eventually had to tell her she was doing that, because it was driving me crazy. She just laughed and said, "Look all you like; it doesn't bother me any."2