Thongs? Are they worth it?

I never wore a thong before but I was looking today and I thought to myself maybe I will buy a thong just to were when I go out to a party or something something to wear for a sexy night but then I thought about it and was like are they comfortable so ladies if you ever wore a thong before are they worth it?
I think I will buy a pair to try em out! Thank you for your answers ladies!

138

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was never one to think about wearing thongs because they seemed rather pointless. However, when I started buying skinny jeans and work slacks and particular dresses, I found that I had panty lines and it was rather embarrassing. I then discovered the miracle of thongs. And believe me that they are not as uncomfortable as they appear, if you buy one that fits properly. I now wear mostly thongs and hate wearing regular underwear.