Who dislikes makeup?

I, personally, am not a big fan of the stuff. Makeup, that is. I would rather know what a woman looks like without layers of vanity plastered all over their face. So my question for you guys is this: Do you dislike makeup? Prefer it? Or do you not care? It would be great if someone could make a poll for this, since I'm not a high enough level to make a poll yet. The help would be much appreciated.

144

Most Helpful Girl

• I do!

Haha!

I hate makeup and I hate having to wear it, but I really do look better with it, so I wear it when I want/need to look nice. It clogs pores making me hot and sweaty more, it's messy, it's expensive, it's time consuming, and it literally feels heavy on my face, and I don't even wear much at all. Yeah, not a fan at all.