Who dislikes makeup?

I, personally, am not a big fan of the stuff. Makeup, that is. I would rather know what a woman looks like without layers of vanity plastered all over their face. So my question for you guys is this: Do you dislike makeup? Prefer it? Or do you not care? It would be great if someone could make a poll for this, since I'm not a high enough level to make a poll yet. The help would be much appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do!

Haha!

I hate makeup and I hate having to wear it, but I really do look better with it, so I wear it when I want/need to look nice. It clogs pores making me hot and sweaty more, it's messy, it's expensive, it's time consuming, and it literally feels heavy on my face, and I don't even wear much at all. Yeah, not a fan at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• we put on makeup for the same reasons you take a car into the shop to fix a small dent. we like it better. not necessarily all the time because we think other people find us more attractive with it, but just because we like ourselves a little more with it.. or some of us do. lots of us. its a loaded question. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • The most makeup I wear is mascara and lipgloss. Sometimes on days I'm not going anywhere, I've put on eyeshadow and eyeliner and blush to see how it looks. I definitely prefer how I look without makeup, I feel more fresh and free without it, and I already have clear skin and whatnot, so, I don't wear it.

I know quite a few people who wear makeup and don't need it, and I know people who only wear makeup sometimes but they actually look way better with it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I don't like or dislike it. I barely wear it tbh. my eyelashes are already long so sometimes I don't need eyeliner and mascara.

i feel so good without makeup tbh. I know this may sound big headed but I feel like I look better than some celebs without makeup...

i only see makeup as a helping hand if I need it. like most times I put it all ill have non is some bronzer and lipstick.

i only put effort into my makeup on special occasions or fancy days/nights out=]

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be honest with you, if I didn't have certain imperfections like acne scars, I wouldn't wear it during the day. I prefer it because, many times my skin looks like it has red spots and others days, I have very dark under eye circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for make up, and I am proud to say that I have never worn it in my life. I feel silly wearing it, like it is false advertising. But I do understand why women wear it, and some look awesome in make up. But for me it is not my thing.

0|2
    0|0
  • As a girl, I dislike makeup...it's harmful to skin and hmmm, I think my face looks alright without makeup...confidence is the best makeup for girls :3

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it sometimes,t can be fun. I don't wear it for guys anyways. But usually just tinted lotion and mascara for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I don't like make up :)

I don't know how to apply the right make up and don't bother learning

Without makeup is light and happy for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh.. I fill in my brows and wear mascara.. anything over that tends to over do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike it but I also don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• I like makeup.

It's like Photoshop on pictures.

When does well, the "after" ALWAYS looks better than the before.

Yet the opposite happens when too much Photoshop / makeup is used.

------

I think you've seen quite a few girls that use too much makeup and look WORSE "after" versus "before".

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate make up. It looks like the girl is trying to hide behind a mask, and hates what she really looks like. It looks so fake and tacky when a girl is covered in make up. Just think how girls would react if guys wore it! Also, attraction should be based on the person, not some crap made in a factory!

0|0
    0|0
  • When its used to bring out a woman's beauty i like it, but when its used in an attempt to create beauty I can't help but to think "Why try so hard?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a major fan. I like my girls to look beautiful naturally without putting on immense amounts of make up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes