Louis vuitton pumps, why are girls crazy about them?

link

i know the ones in the link are knock offs but why do women love louis vuitton shoes so much? like ill admit they are sexy and look good on girls but theyre like way up on this pedestal and it seems like its every girls dream to own a pair why is that?
correction- louboutin

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my dream, of course I am not every girl. But they are a sexy shoe, and the red sole is a kind of a status symbol. So if you are wearing them everyone know you have on a very expensive shoe, and you have some money or are being taken care of by a sugar daddy.