Why girls no longer wear dresses?

i noticed that girls rarely wear dresses or skirts anymore. I find it really sexy and feminine to wear a skirt or dress.

2110

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't guys wear suits anymore?

• a half decent one that fits right isn't cheap

• No it's not feminism, lol, it's just more modern and that's what is being marketed, like this is how to be cool, and mostly teen girls think that and wear jeans and pants to fit in.

• Take a casual setting, like college/university. How many male students do you see wearing a suit? Unless it's like a business school then I would take a guess and say zero. On the other hand, there will still be a good percentage of girls who wear dresses. Doesn't have to be a smart dress, just a casual one. Even sweater dresses count.