Girls: What makes a guy face look so gorgeous/cute/good looking?

Like girls can be so beautiful because of there eyes, hair, and how they dress. But how about guy there all either short hair to medium hair length and clothes doesn't have that much variety. What makes a guy standout and look attractive physically.

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Puppy dog eyes and a cute smile. Haha, last year I went to Best Buy on Black Friday and I was wandering around aimlessly, and a sales associate came up to me and asked if he could help me find anything. And he was CUTE! He had light blue eyes, curly sandy brown hair, and a really great smile. And I quickly realized that I couldn't look him in the eyes and form a coherent sentence at the same time. So I just stammered out "no I'm good, thanks" and he flashed me another smile and was like "okay, let me know if you change your mind" and I was like *swoon*

It was pathetic hahaha.

What Girls Said 7

• "Like girls can be so beautiful because of there eyes, hair, and how they dress"

Very detailed... haha..

Generally, what makes a guy's face attractive are masculine traits. Basically everything that isn't feminine. Strong jaw, strong nose, thick eyebrows, stubble, eyes that are...can't find the word...well, basically the opposite of doe-eyed.

• What makes guy good looking?

When his personality shows through it makes him the most good looking person. It makes him beautiful on the inside and out. I don't go for looks. I go strictly for personality :)

• This is a subjective question.

But overall in my opinion,the physical appearance is just as important as him having a wonderful personality. My idea of physical beauty is on a very wide range...

• Smile

• I can't particurly say... it's just a sweetness and masculinity at the same time...!

• Biologically speaking, symmetry and masculine features.

• A big bulge might be the trick. One in the crotch, and one in the back pocket, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• What makes a guys face cute:

His abs

• His wallet