Question to the women.

if you guy you meet and had interest in didn't know how to dress would that turn you off to him? why or why not?

222

Most Helpful Girl

• no it wouldn't! I would either love him the way he is, or help him find the style he likes the most, if that is what he wanted. I was a total tomboy through high school. I didn't know how to dress at all, coming from a more conservative household. I covered my body as much as possible most of the time because I felt so self conscious. guys called me ugly because I wore my hair simply tied back and just jeans and a t shirt. I didn't have the money to spend on fashion and looking nice. since I've graduated, I've gained the confidence needed to go out and find my style (and having a job to pay for all those clothes too lol). However, when I didn't have the confidence or money, I was put down more than built up. I completely understand people who don't always dress perfect or prefer to "bum it". as long as good hygiene is involved, clothes don't matter. don't ever settle for someone so superficial they expect you to change your look to be with them.

• friend me so I can't message you, I have one more question.