How important is it to guys, for their girlfriends to dress well and attract attention from other guys?

So do guys want a girl who dress in a way that other guys will think she's hot? If so why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only a shallow guy who sees a woman as a trophy. I think most guys want her to look nice and pretty and well taken care of but not sexy if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife" My wife is exceptionally beautiful, so I make her stay home, though she's allowed to get the mail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer she dressed the same way she always dresses.

0|1
    0|0
  • In short, I want my girl to look her best. I don't want her to dumb down her looks just because she's my girlfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want her to have intent of attracting other guys but if she enjoys getting done up and dressing nicely, I would never tell her not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not want my girlfriend to stop dressing well just because other guys might be attracted to her because that will happen no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • just dress how you feel you want to dress. confidence is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I want my girlfriends to dress to purposely attract other guys ?

0|0
    0|0
  • no she can dress however she likes

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dress for men

0|0
    0|0
  • She can dress in whatever fashion she likes. Aslong as is not trashy.. even so I wouldn't be with a trashy girl in the 1st place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you are going out with the guy, I don't think he would want you to look attractive to other men, just himself I would think...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes