Why do girls cut their hair?

This drives me absolutely nuts! A girl will have gorgeous long hair that's like halfway down her back and one day she'll cut it show it's like barely at her shoulders. Why? I hate it when you guys do this!

375

Most Helpful Girl

• because we aren't living our lives for the sole purpose of approval from guys, its our hair and we get it cut or styled how WE want it not how MEN want it.

we don't even factor in mens opinions (unless he's already our boyfriend or husband and even then its not a case of omg will he still love me? will he leave me?) because we can easily get that half of men who do prefer shorter styles or that percentage of men who aren't superficial and don't care about our hair length as long as we are happy with it