1) How many bras do you have?
Do you think you can you have too many? What's a normal amount to have?
2) How do YOU take care of yours? Do you hand wash them and all the things they say makes them last longer? Do you just throw them in the washer?
3) Have you ever found a really comfortable one? I haven't :/
If so, what is the brand/type?
4) Have you ever gone to get sized or actually measured yourself? Or do you just guesstimate and know what works for you?
5) Where do you usually buy them? Do you think its worth the money at a place like Victoria's Secret or are you okay with a Target/WalMart bra?
Most Helpful Girl
1. I have like 20 lol. you can never have too many bras:P I don't think there's anything wrong with the current amount I have. id consider it normal=] id say something like 50 at one time is a bit much:P
2. well I throw most of mine in the washer, but the ones with pads that move a little I need to hand wash or else both pads end up in one boob lol
3. YES! I don't buy them unless I feel sexy AND comfy in them:) id list brands but I don't think the US are familiar with them
4. iv never gotten sized. iv just kept trying and I know what size I am.
5. it depends on the bras function. if its for working out or casual wear then yeh I'm OK with a reasonably priced one. if it for a formal event or anywhere chic then yeh ill buy a bra that's slightly pricier, but nothing ridiculous=]