Which is more in style: Long staight hair, or shoulder length hair?

I'm trying to decide whether to cut off 10 inches of my hair for a new look, or to keep it long and continue growing it? It's just above my belly button currently. No amount of hair spray or products will hold a curl or even a wave so I'm stuck with a super straight hair look. Does super straight long hair look better? Or does super straight short hair look better? Which is more in style? Which will make me look my age? (I'm afraid short hair may make me look 12 again -_-) Thanks!
  • Long and straight ...
  • Short and straight....

138

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the problem is that you hair is probably way to heavy due to its length. I think you should cut it shorter than it is now, but longer then shoulder length. That way you can still have your medium length long hair, and still be able to curl it with extra strength hair spray.